You're developing for the future Our Software tools will get you there
- DameWare Mini Remote Control or Patch Manager
DameWare Mini Remote Control or Patch Manager
DameWare Mini Remote Control
Remote control software for help desks of any size
- Remotely control Windows®, Mac OS® X, and Linux® computers
- Remote control software for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux computers. Share screens, chat, transfer files and initiate MRC, RDP or VNC sessions.
- Connect to out-of-band computers with Intel® AMT using KVM
- Remotely connect to systems that are powered-off or in a crashed state.
- Chat with end-users during remote support sessions
- Chat with end-users to pinpoint and resolve issues, transfer files, and capture screenshots
- Manage remote access privileges
- Create flexibile access permissions to remote computers based on roles in your organization.
- Customize and automatically deploy remote control agents
- Easily create and deploy custom MSI packages for the installation of the MRC Client Agent Service.
- Securely connect with remote Smart Card authentication
- Enforce two-factor authentication in security sensitive environments and government agencies.
DameWare Patch Manager
DameWare patch management software extends the capabilities of Microsoft® Windows® Server Update Services (WSUS) to enable fast and easy deployment, management, and reporting on both your Microsoft and 3rd party patches from a single, intuitive console.
Patch Manager automates the patch management process to help protect systems and applications against known vulnerabilities and reduce the attack surface of the network. Additionally, it helps organizations maintain and prove patch compliance.
Centralized Patching of Microsoft Servers and Third-Party Apps
DameWare Patch Manager enables you to easily deploy and manage both third-party applications and Microsoft patches, from a central point of control, across tens of thousands of servers and workstations. Microsoft SCUP and complicated scripted are not required when you are using DameWare patch management software.
Agentless Scalable Architecture
DameWare Patch Manager offers an agentless, scalable architecture and is fast and easy to install. Patch Manager’s intelligent configuration wizard guides you step-by-step through the process of installing and preparing to patch every workstation or server in your environment. Simplify software patching with DameWare patch management software.
Pre-Built, Pre-Tested Packages for Common Apps
DameWare builds, tests and automatically delivers packages for common third-party applications which can then be quickly and easily deployed using Microsoft WSUS or Microsoft SCCM. Patch Manager’s PackageBoot™ allows you to create advanced “before and after” package deployment scenarios to ensure that even the most complicated patches (such as Oracle Java) get deployed successfully – without complicated scripting. We research, script, package, and test patches for common third-party applications so that you don’t have to.
Extend the Power of Microsoft WSUS and SCCM Deployments
DameWare Patch Manager extends Microsoft WSUS to give you more control and power over the patch management process with dynamic patch management, immediate updates, scheduled reboots, easy reporting, full asset inventory, and more. It also extends your SCCM deployment with pre-built, pre-tested 3rd party updates and provides countless time-saving management features to help you get more out of your Configuration Manager investment. Plus, Patch management software provides in-depth visibility into the health and status of your endpoints throughout your environment.
Patch Compliance Reporting
DameWare Patch Manager provides you with easy-to-use and powerful reporting options so you can easily determine the status of patches and demonstrate to auditors that systems are patched and compliant – or find those that are not. DameWare patch management software allows you to create patch compliance reports with an extensive collection of built-in reports, or generate your own reports with a custom report builder.